CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Saturday 25 April 2009

What if....

What if I'm talent-less?

I can't sing, can't create music, can't dance, can't write, can't run fast, can't jump far, can't anything la...

The only thing I'm good at is... sleeping... oh... cool! I found a talent!! =D SLEEPING! How can I ever forget?!! lol... I use to get told of a lot during my highschool days when I was still living permanently back home... Mum will come back at 4pm, and I'll be still in pjs, and she goes, "Did you just wake up?"... and I'll be like, "No, not really... like 4 hours ago...". Haha... Oh and last year, I use to wake up at 12pm, until one of my housemates went, "WOW!! You are powerful to be able to sleep that much!". It got to an extent that there will be exclamation of shockness if I was out of my bedroom earlier than 11am on a Saturday morning... LOL!!

Ok, out of topic... lols... I miss home...

Don't know why I so emo...

Oh... On another note... I'm so addicted to AJ Rafael at the moment... Go YouTube him if you don't know him... lol... he's a great musician, people like him make people like me envy people with that much talent... lol...

I just realise how dependant I am on music.. it's like my own drug... I can't imagine life without music...

0 comments: