CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Friday 17 April 2009

Losing my BM

I think I am..... =S

You know you're losing your BM (Malay) when...

...your friend types "calon" on MSN and your mind pronounces it the English way... like kae-lon... and you keep asking what the hell that is... until you realised that it's "calon", as in cha-lon. -.-

...you and your friends wanna listen to "Belaian Jiwa" on YouTube, and you kept typing B-E-L-A-Y-A-N and wonder why does it seem so wrong, but yet you can't put your finger down on the problem.... and you keep trying variations of the spelling (berlayan, belayan) until your friend peeps over your shoulder and shouts to your other Malaysian friend and tell him how you spell "belaian"... and they roll all over the floor laughing at you...

O.o

4 comments:

b@wee said...

*ROLL... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... ROLL*

ShaLyN said...

lol... u should've seen the way u jumped and ran all the way to deric to tell him... hahaha... funny also.. =P

huiquan said...

HAHAHA! Omg, did you write this while you're drunk?! Lol! Hilarious. I remember this--Easter Lunch! :)

ShaLyN said...

omg HQ... no... I was very very sober without a drop of alcohol in my system when I wrote this... =P