CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Thursday 16 April 2009

Scott MacIntyre

For those of you who've been following American Idol Season 8, this name's probably very familiar... For those of you who don't know who he is... He's the visually impaired idol contestant in Season 8, the latest season of American Idol...


Scott MacIntyre

I'm kinda late in the Idol craze, I only started following Season 8... And the idol contestant I got really attached to is... yes, you guessed it... Scott... And I just found out he was voted out on the 8th of April... (Australian TV don't show American Idol) I'm sooooo sad.... I thought he'll at least make it as a finalist...

He's departing song was "The search is over". I think the song's by Survivor if I'm not wrong... but if you wanna check out Scott singing it, you can listen to it on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqlY9XIezEc&feature=related. He sang it well...

Scott, you're super talented!! I wish you all the best in life and in your career! I'm waiting for your albums!!! =D I still think the judges should've used the save on you!!!

Anyway, at least Adam Lambert's still in... Oh, and Anoop... These two contestants shocked me a lot when I first watched.... Adam looks like this emo dude but he is soooo versatile in his singing... And Anoop... Ok, I admit I was a little skeptical, don't ask why, I just was... until he opened his mouth and sang... and then I'm like, he's good!!!

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

There's a troop of Lambert fans out there !! lol. =p

ShaLyN said...

serious?? lol... r u one of them?