CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Sunday 12 April 2009

Easter Celebrations

HAPPY EASTER PEOPLE!!! =D

Hoped you guys had a great easter as well...

So... What did I do you asked?? I had food overdose ok... I'm not even exaggerating!! The feasting started on Saturday night... Went down to the Gold Coast with my cousin and his family to meet up with more family there. LOL!! And we had 2 dishes of drunken chicken, another chicken dish, 1 roasted lamb, 1 roasted duck, 1 dish of veggies, 2 dishes of pork... what else ha? Oh ya, heaps of fruits and 1 chocolate cake!!! CRAZY OK!! And yes, I did eat everything... 'coz I didn't wanna left out any of the dishes, so I tried all... LOL!!

And then today... continue...
Bryan roasted his ham, Mum's style.. as in his mum... which was DELICIOUS!! =D It was.... roasted orange ham I think it was called, not sure... Hui Quan roasted turkey and a potato dish... double yummmm!! =D and courtesy of Bryan and Ivan, we had nice tasting desert wine to compliment our feast.

Thank you to the chefs and the wine buyers/bringers...
Oh, after the scrumptious lunch, we had 2 games of.... CHUBBY BUNNY!!! You know what game that is? No? Go youtube it. Haha.. then you'll know what I'm taking about... Ok laa... I'll explain the rules of the game... it involves heaps of marshmallows... ;)


Basically, you try stuffing as many marshmallows as you can in your mouth... but... the trick is... you have to say chubby bunny after every marshmallow you stuff in your mouth.. and the winner is the one with the most marshmallows and still able to say the words "CHUBBY BUNNY"...

Sorry, no pictures of me with my mouth full of marshmallows!!! =P

Fuhh... I feel a little sugar rush now... too much marshmallows and chocolate!!

Anyways... Hope you guys had a

HAPPY and BLESSED

EASTER!! =D

0 comments: