CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Wednesday 8 April 2009

Cooking Attempt

Yup, Sharlene finally attempted to cook... Haha... no la... I do cook k?? Stop looking at me like I don't! =P Soooo... What did I cook? Well, I experimented... Hehe.. oops, shouldn't have wrote it here... Hey!! But HQ and Bryan are still alive okie, so that's the proof that my food was edible! Haha!

Oh, this was on Monday k... So.. I came back super super hungry!! I didn't have breakfast, had salad for lunch, then still hungry.. went to buy watermelon, sushi and then continue to snack the whole day.. I was THAT hungry!! I decided to cook that night.. went online to search for recipes, but then kan... my house don't have all ingredients... soooo... I decided to improvise...


HONEY CHILI CHICKEN! =D


Ingredients:

honey, chili powder, sweet chili, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon olive oil


Instructions:

just mix all of them until you think it tastes nice. haha... basically I mixed 3 tablespoon of honey and 1 table spoon olive oil first... Then I added the sweet chili and chili powder (depends on how spicy you want it). Mix mix mix, then I thought... aiyooo, too sweet how... That's why I added the soy sauce... and mix mix mix...

Then you mix the chicken with the mixture you made... the extra sauce just pour on the chicken... then you put it in the oven at 200 degrees for 20 minutes.


Note: It depends on how much chicken you cook, so you have to throw in how much you think is enough la...


Dinner!!


Chicken in the oven


The end product of my experiment...

plus healthy veggies!!

See... so healthyyy! =D

0 comments: