CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Sunday 5 April 2009

Palm Sunday

HAPPY PALM SUNDAY!!!

I was gonna say that this is my first Palm Sunday away from home, then I remembered that I did go to church on Palm Sunday in Germany. Haha! No wonder I was like the mass was familiar somewhere.. LOL!!

As usual, I forgot that it was Palm Sunday, lucky I drag my lazy ass out of "bed"... "Bed" 'coz I don't have a bed, I'm only sleeping on a mattress... lol!! Anywayyy, I thought I was late, thank GOD the church is sooo nearby.. Like I left the house at 8.27am, mass was supposed to start at 8.30am!! I managed to be "early" 'coz for some reason they started it 5 minutes late today.

There was a baby who was baptised today... SO CUTE THE ANG MOH BABY! Really look like those Caucasian babies in commercial, and he didn't even cry when the Father pour the Holy Water on his head. The Father was like, "Oh, I haven't had a crying baby yet!".

Anyway... the main point is this... like Germany.. the palms today were... not quite what we call palms... I was laughing then... I found it so amusing! Like, in Malaysia we use actual palm leaves like nobody's business. In Germany and Australia, they don't have enough palm leaves so they replaced them with subsitute leaves. Still can't get use to it tho...

So weird without palm leaves... So sadd... Made me miss home... Sighh...

"Palm Leaves"

0 comments: