CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Friday 24 April 2009

Self Reflection

Have you ever wonder how far you'll go if you push yourself to the max?

I know I haven't been pushing myself to my full potential... Been always following the flow, follow mood, follow whatever...

Imagine if I did push... I would have gotten into matrix, would have gotten the scholarship, would be a good pianist/violinist and be able to play the guitar... I won't be fat... lol...

All the would haves, and what ifs.... haha... I should just focus on the now, and how to make myself a better person...

but so lazy.... and THAT'S how I always go back to step 1...

1 comments:

b@wee said...

you're not fat lah.. sheesh! you dont have a tummy like mine.. :P no where near.