CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Monday 6 April 2009

Weird Dream

Ish... So weird my dream last night...

Want to know kah? I know you wanna know kan?? haha.. why so kepoh? LOL!! Haha... Joking joking!!

Okieee... the story was like this... I don't remember where it took place, but it was in some kind of room with all the Manchester United players.. fuyoooo, drooling dy me!! Can you imagine how excited I was then?? Ronaldo, Rooney, Berbatov, Vidic and etc. all in the same room as ME!!! Wahhhh, rasa glamour la... haha... then take picture.... group photos.. and then I remember running around to get individual photos with everyone...

And then la kan... They all left... AND THENNN I REALISED SOMETHING!!! That made me wanna die on the spot!!!! ARGHH!!


I...



was....




wearing...




a red jersey....





Guess whose was it??








TORRES' JERSEY!!!




For those of you who don't know football... Torres is Liverpool's striker... WHY?!! I know he hot la... but WHY??!!! Dah la I was with the whole MU team... I'm just wondering why they didn't just kill me on the spot? =(

0 comments: