CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Monday 20 April 2009

Watching Twilight at a twilight cinema...

CRAZY ABOUT TWILIGHT ALL OVER AGAIN~~ XD

Yes, I went to watch Twilight again... EHHH!!! Wait wait... before you comment... just 'coz it was an open air cinema... Once in a lifetime experience what... ehhh, this my second time already... lol... first was in Germany... hehe..
But this one more fun la.... Show you pictures, then you'll see what I mean... =P

Our HUGE TV screen... jealous dy?

Picnic dinner of Fish and Chips, chicken dips, and more chips... oh ya, and free sample of sparkling wine. =D

The opening band, Speed of Purple, playing before the movie started...


The crowd in front of us... ya, imagine how full it was behind...


Taken when it was dark enough to project stuff onto the "TV" screen.

I was so impatient for the movie to start. lol! 'coz we went at 5.30 plus to chop place... lucky we came early, by 6 the place was almost full... and the movie only starts at 7pm... See angmoh also kiasu ok.. =P

I was so into the movie, apparently there were free show in front and behind us, but I didn't notice... hahaa! I didn't even change my sitting position!! After 2 hours of sitting on hard ground (lucky not cement!!), my butt cramp after that. Buttttt... worth it laaa.... It wasn't too bad second time watching... I'm still in love with Edward Cullen... =P ohhh, but I'm more in love with his driving skills and his car!!!!!! I wannnn!!!! I wish I can drive like that!!! *drools*

3 comments:

Livvy said...

Lolx..the only reason i like twilight was becos of the driving action XD other than that, it's only a typical chick flick

ShaLyN said...

haha... but how about the book?? i rasa gatal wanna read the books again la!!

Livvy said...

book arr?
not bad lo...bad just jiwang..haha