CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Monday 30 March 2009

My Damnnnn SUAYYYY Weekend!!!

You guys probably didn't know about this... sighhh... thinking about it makes me feel damn sad and suay all over again! But I better blog this before I run out of time! It suddenly feels like I lost all my time and there isn't any left. =( It all started on Friday (27/3/09).

I woke up on Friday feeling all fresh and motivated. Hehe... After how many months of putting off looking for a job, I finally got out! So feeling nice and all, I went out to get that job! The thing is, we only have 2 sets of keys, and 3 people living in the apartment. Temporary thing, but anyway, as usual I have this damn paranoid feeling just like the time the bus didn't stop for me causing me to miss 30 minutes of lecture. That's another story, and I think I've blogged about it already so won't go there. So... upon closing the door, I have this usual feeling of forgetting to bring something. I sort of brushed it away 'cause I always get this feeling. But the second I closed the door, I remembered... My purse!! I left it inside the house!!! Shit... So... Me outside, purse inside... HOW?!!! Called my friend who has the keys, she wasn't free to come back, my other friend was having lectures. Die... how??? no money... Well, only $1.50. I remembered putting in my go card and student ID in my bag, but don't know why when I really REALLY need it, I couldn't find it... Sighh, must have left it at home... Somehow I was a little lucky, a friend who's living like 10 minutes away from me who was supposed to be in uni at that time, was running a little late so he was still at home the time I called him. At least I'm no longer moneyless... Hop on the bus bought a zone1-zone2 daily adult ticket... cilaka... so expensive!! $5.80!!! Right after that... I found my go card and student ID!

Anyway, the interview went fine, but I need to audition before I get to be a music teacher... not sure how will it go, but will update you guys on that later... So Saturday I got up early to go to uni to practise the piano... I thought my suayness was gone, but apparently not... Reached the uni, I walked to the bookstore to get my pieces printed out... and guess what? The printing section was CLOSED!!! So I had to walk all the way to the library... To print in the library we have to scan our student ID... It's where our printing credit is stored... High tech aye... =D After that practise piano for a few hours and then I got hungry. I was supposed to wait for a friend but he ditched me because he was "studying" and it was "raining". But it was la... lol! So I went to the uni Subway to find that it was CLOSE! But got people inside ok... So I didn't wanna look like a lunatic tugging pulling the doors of the refectory... I thought since I wanted to go to the city, just eat lunch there. Waited for the bus... when the bus came... I pulled out my bus ticket to find that my student ID wasn't there... Didn't think much of it, maybe I threw it in the bag in morning. I couldn't find it anywhere!! But too late already, I'm in the bus on the way to the city! I totally lost my appetite after that. I quickly went to Alan's to rent a violin after which I found out I couldn't bring it back 'cause I have no proof of address... Haih!! After a forced quick lunch I hurried back to uni to look for my student ID. Luckily for me it was with the librarian...

Then... yup... You guessed it... It continued into Sunday... I woke up late... so I missed mass at the church 2 minutes away from me... But I got ready to take the 9.10am bus to the mall to catch a bus to the city. I was still thinking you know, "Wah, lucky I check the online transport info... If not I'd be waiting for the train which comes every hour and would miss mass!". Was the the bus stop early... then at 9.10am... guess what... I realised I didn't have a proof of address with me, which meant I couldn't rent the violin!! Yup, I ran back home to get it... Just as I closed my door, I heard the bus passed... ARGHH! Nevermind, excercise... 15 minutes later I reached the bus interchange at the mall to find that it was close for maintainance work. I had to find another bus stop which the buses to the city now stop at. They said it was opposite Myers so I walked to Myers to find all the entrance closed!! So I walked and walked and went out the wrong exit... I walked around the bloody mall for 15 minutes!! Then I panicked! I didn't wanna be late for church! Called my friend I was suppose to go to mass together... and he told me that the bus stop which was outside Myers is opposite BP near KFC. Okieeee... I technically ran outside the mall to BP... and I couldn't see any bus stop!!! I was walking here and there and I couldn't see any bus stop!! Then I saw this whole group of people walking from across the street which I presume where the bus stop was, so I walk across but I wanted to make sure so I asked a couple of Asian people who DIDN'T EVEN HIEW ME AT ALL!!! I was in the middle of the road then... The traffic light was flashing red... and I didn't know where to go.. and THAT was when I saw the bloody bus stop. and I miss my bus... and I was 15 minutes late for church!

But after that things got better... =D Met this famous guy but I didn't know at that moment... Some host for SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE AUSTRALIA. He was interviewing some girls at that time... but I wanted to get my violin so I didn't stay and watch... no cam with me either so that's why no photo... but I did see him ok! Got my violin, and then decided to go uni to practise again... my friend also was part of the reason why I was motivated to go uni. I think if he said he was going home I probably would've went home too.. but he wanted to do some readings... So ok... head to uni... but the near the piano got so many people... so paiseh! Waited for the people to go away first. Then we met this really friendly Aussie guy...who happened to play the clarinet for 19 years and has been in 140 concerts!! From him we knew that there was a concert going on that's why many people... I was like, HENG!!! Lucky didn't start playing, if not damn sia soi! There were many musicians at the place!!! He was really really nice, and we got to listen backstage to a free concert! AND THEY WERE AMAZING!!!

Somehow despite my unluckiness, it always has a tint of luckiness hidden there too... hmmmm.... I hope my unluckiness ends there... I cannot afford to be unlucky this week and next week!!! Because of all these drama, I now find that I have got 2 tests this week... 1 test, 1 annotated bibliography which weighs 20% and a draft intro paragraph to hand in next week!! Audition this Wednesday!! Sighhh... busy busy.... and I don't know how to write this annotated bibliography crap... I hate academic writing... =(

1 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Good Luck for your audition !!