CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Friday 13 March 2009

Updates... =D

So sorry to everyone out there... haha... I know my blog collecting dust... I feel so lazy to blog about the rest of my holidays in Malaysia so I'll just skip that part. I'll just roughly tell you what happened on the Australia leg of the trip...

Was feeling so emo at the time... Fuyo, nangis tak henti-henti for no particular reason. Quite proud of myself though, at least at the airport with my sis, aunty, cousin, cousin's friend and Ko I managed to not cry... after that... mula gik... haha... for days I cannot stop crying... scary you know... since Tuesday night, the night before I left Kuching... until about 1 week in Brisbane... ANYWAYYY, enough about the emo part...

Uni life... what can I say... SOOOO DIFFERENT FROM FOUNDATION, HIGH SCHOOL, PRIMARY SCHOOL, KINDY and etc.. you get the idea la kan? Haha... I mean, the lectures so huge... no one speaks to you unless it's your friend... tutorials people like damn smart like that answer questions... and then you pulak blur there... LOL!! Ohh, then kan the uni at first I thought was HUGE, but now after 2 weeks, actually 3 weeks if you count the orientation week, it doesn't seem to be that big afterall. My lectures, tutorials and contact classes made me walk almost the whole of uni already... Haha, only part I never been to is the School of Music and some other parts la... LOL..

I just finished my Law online test which I have been "stressing" over since the past Tuesday... Oh wells, I got 2 wrong out of 5 questions... dumb mistake la 'coz I encountered technical problems as I was doing, had to email my lecturer and etc... Anyway, boring chapters la.. haha, the only interesting part was the litigation process. =P

Other than Business Law, I'm taking Anthropology, and German as my electives... it's still in the boring part... My Anthropology lecturers and tutors know where Sarawak is!! haha.. sorry, lame... One of them is doing a research on North Borneo (us la that means) on the craftwork... cool right? =D Then of course my core, Psychology.. which is also boring... Oh, and it's part of the course requirements to be guineapigs... So far I'm being guineapigs for 4 research... so far nothing major except answering questionaires. haha..

Basically, that's uni... I keep reminding myself that I need to get a job... so far not actively looking for one, so doesn't make me part of the unemployment statistics. lol... but I will be... soon... wish me luck!

0 comments: