CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Thursday 15 January 2009

Laziness~

It's 15 days into the new year... and YET i still haven't done anything on what I wanted to do when I came home. LOL! I didn't enrol for Mandarin classes, or dance classes, or guitar lessons... I didn't try to lose weight.. haha.. so lazy!!! omg!! I should work on being more hardworking... but so lazyyy!! Aiyaaa...

My dad claims I lost weight, but I don't think so... I think the opposite... BUT anyway, because he thinks so, and because of the recent incident of me fainting twice... He made me wake up in the morning to eat breakfast... Luckily I sleep early nowadays, don't want the incident to repeat itself ma... Before that I slept at 4 wake up at 9 just to read Twillight to Breaking Dawn. Tergila-gilakan the book ba. That Edward Cullen so bloody hot... LOL!

Sighhh... in 1 month's time have to fly back to Oz. Back to responsiblily, back to independance, back to studying... So saddd... malas ba!!

ALAMAKKK!!! look at the time.. have to go pick my bro up from school dy! Chao!

4 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Somewhere before Santubong, I think. Ask Kts.. He drove that time . tsk tsk.. U Fainted a 2nd time ? OMG..

huiquan said...

Oh boy, better take care ah! Don't be like me! :) I haven't done much since I came back as well. Stupid time doesn't allow one to do much. It's neither here nor there, so now I'm spending my time shopping:( How sad is this? It's like wasting money. HA!

Queen of the Nerds said...

You lost weight.
Believe it.

Siao Kia said...

Hoy! DOnt be lazy! Faster update!