CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Saturday 14 March 2009

Moneyless...

Aok, benar tok aie!! I'm really really REALLY moneyless!!

Ok, the story's like this... 3 weeks ago I applied for a new bank keycard (ATM card) which acts as both a credit card as well as a debit card... Normally it'll arrive after 5-7 working days. So... the first week passed... I told myself, don't kanchiong first... Maybe it'll come soon... Middle of the 2nd week, I panic, I mean, cannot be so long what... I applied same day with my friend, and she got it within the 1st week!! So I went to the bank...

Waited for my turn, a lady was serving the counter... So...

Lady: Hi, how can I help you?
Me: Erm, I applied for a new keycard 2 weeks ago. It hasn't arrived yet...
Lady: Ok, let me check for you. Do you have any ID on you?
Me: I have my current keycard. Is it ok?
Lady: Yup! That's great.
[typed something with the computer... couple seconds later...]
Lady: Well, the card was only ordered last week. It should arrived sometime this week. (smiles sweetly)
Me: (looks embarressed) Owh... ok... sorry... thanks... (quickly go out)

But the thing was, I knew very well I applied the bloody card 2 weeks ago. My friend got hers ages ago!!!! Ok, sabar jak la, maybe the bank order slow. So... I waited, waited and waited...

Then drama... yesterday I went to do grocery shopping, wanted to pay using my debit card... ACCESS DENIED... WTH?!! Ok.. nevermind.. maybe enter wrong pin number. I know got money in my bank, I baru transfer to pay rent two days before... Luckily my housemate was there, she paid for the expenses this week...

Sooo... today... I wanted to buy something, tried using my card again... SIK PAT JUAK!!! I tried TWICE!!

BANK DENIES ACCESS

Shit... fine pay cash, so... went to the ATM machine to draw money, and see whether it works there or not... put in card, enter password, withdraw, $40, everything appears like normal... and then... something about access denied and the machine detained my card... I'm like... WTH man!!!!

SO... I am moneyless at the moment... No more lunch outside, no more outside dinner, no more spontaneous beer drinking anymore...

I'M GOING STRAIGHT BACK HOME AFTER UNI! STARVE DURING LUNCH BREAKS!!

I think that means no St Patrick's Day celebration for me... T.T

0 comments: