CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Dedicated to my darling...

Somebody won't be at home when I come back in November...

He holds a special place in my heart and nothing can replace that! He was there when I entered secondary school. He was there to pick me up... He'll call me in the distance so that just as he's turning into the street I'd hear him and get ready. He taught me how to drive. He protected me when I was driving. He'll never let anything happen to me.

Still remember or not the time we went to Padawan there... Raining like what, then you kenak water, but you were strong and kept going on? Remember when I was speeding you make a lot of sound so that I slow down? Remember the time when you got stuck and Dad had to get a bulldozer to get you out? Remember the time we drove all the way to Sibu and back...

I'm sorry for all the times I got angry 'coz your pick up was slow... or when your aircon cacat... or when your wiper sot... or when traffic jam and then I lepas geram at you... or when I drive you recklessly...

But mostly THANK YOU for being there for me... for giving me to confidence to drive... for being my special lucky charm that I never had a road accident before... for bringing me safely to my destinations, near or far... for making me look ganas when I'm just a small teenage girl... :P

Sighhh, I will miss you so much!!!



my darling white mitsubishi

2 comments:

Siao Kia said...

wth!!! you treat a car better then treating ppl...

ShaLyN said...

hahaha!!! WTH!! wad u mean i treat a car better than people? haha.. i treat u bad meh??