CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Friday 20 March 2009

Damn those Brisbane buses...

See, I knew I got reasons for this paranoia... I'm always paranoid that the bus won't stop and I'll be late for my lecture... and guess what? It happened!

Supposed to catch the 11.32am bus to uni today... Had lectures at 12pm... The bus was full, so it didn't stop... Fine, still got another one at 11.34am... That too didn't stop at my bus stop, instead it stop at the bus stop after mine... We all were like WTH!!!! Sooo, quickly went to the main road there as more buses stop there... Mana tahu so soi just as I was turning into the street, the bus passed me... The next bus was at 12.04... cilaka...

Late la for lecture... 30 minutes late... So paiseh! Haihhhhh....

Anywayyy, signed up for Body Step.. it's some kind of aerobics thingy la... 1st step in losing weight.. hahaa.. fuyoooo, mau mampos aku do the steps just now... jump here, step there... Tiring mannnn!!! This better make me lose weight!! lolll!!

0 comments: