CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Sunday 3 May 2009

What are the chances?

Yesterday, a couple of us went to Carrie's place to visit-visit... Actually, she wanted Bryan to check out her house... So we had dinner and a couple of drinks... No idea why or how we suddenly listened to 90's music like to Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, Westlife etc... Thenn... yes, we had a brilliant idea to make our own video clip... which won't be uploaded here!! 'coz it's embarrassing and besides, I don't have the video =P

We kinda danced along to the music of Backstreet Boys' "Everybody"... Kinda reminded me of my childhood, where my cousins and I sang to this very song. lol!

ANYWAYYYY...

We had to take a bus to the city from Carrie's then from the city another bus to my place. We had to wait for 20 minutes for our bus back to Indooroopilly (that's where I'm staying). The stop is near Irish Murphy's... yup, the same place I went during St Pat's. Then Bryan was like... heyy, let's have Kilkennys! So like, since there's time, so what the heck.. we went in, got Kilkennys...

and then...

GUESS WHAT SONG PLAYED?!!

yup... EVERYBODY by BACKSTREET BOYS!!

I mean, like what the heck? What are the chances?!! LOL!!!

0 comments: