CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Sunday 10 May 2009

To the bestest dog in the world...

Know that you hold a special place in my heart though it may seem not like it... I love you dearly and it hurts me so knowing that I didn't do much... I'm sorry you had to go through all that suffering... and spend sleepness nights at the vet's... I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye to you... It's probably better this way since now you are able to run, jump and play like you use to... It's probably a better place anyway with you able to run as far as you can go, fast as you can run without a care in the world...

Minki, I wish I did all the things that I was suppose to do, but now's too late even to say I love you...

I can't imagine the extent of pain you must have gone through... No one can... And all those lonely nights in a foreign room... must have scare you like hell... I heard you lost your appetite... Dad said you lost so much weight in the week you were at the vet's. Mum told me how you put your paw in her hands as if telling her you wanna go home... I'm sure Dad's sorry he didn't bring you home earlier... They told me how you were so alert when they picked you up this morning, probably because you knew you were going home... You must have been happy to smell familiar smells again, and see familiar stuff. Mum told me how you enjoyed your last bath, and how you lifted your body to help her. You seemed to understand what she told you. We were going to look after you like how you look after us. You seemed to have recovered a bit having a little more life. But looks like we're wrong... You left when they went out to buy stuff for you... You must have been in so much pain... It must have a stuggle living every single day after the hit... I just hope you died a peaceful and comfortable death in the hammock Mum made for you...

All I can hope for now is that you're having a time of your life up there where you truly belong...

Mink, I love you...

This is my goodbye to you...

1 comments:

Livvy said...

at least minki knows u love him =D