CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Saturday 23 May 2009

Tagged

I wasn't actually being tagged.. But then my blog has been idle since Minki died, so... I thought I should write a bit of something here so that it isn't that depressing... sooo.. I got this from Wan Ming, and volunteered to do... hehhhh... Not that I've got ample time tho... But I no mood to start my essay or to finish reading my research books...

Be honest no matter what, then tag at least 10 friends.



01. Who was your last text from?
on my DiGi number, DiGi... on my Aussie number, I think it was Bryan...


02. Where was your default picture taken?
My blog one? In Ibiza, Spain...XD


03. Your relationship status?
Taken.. =D


04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
I won't say lost la... hehe....

05. What is your current mood?
lazy and uneasy...


06. How many siblings do you have?
2


07. Whats your brother(s)/ sister(s) name?
Matt & Lene


08. Where do you wish you were right now?
At home with my fam, bf and frens... Dad's bday's tomro...


09. Have a crazy side?
haha... yea, esp when I'm with crazy people.. =P


10. Ever had a near death experience?
YES!! OMG!!! =S scaryyy!!


11. Something you do a lot?
facebook


12. Angry at anyone?
nope, none at the moment


13. What's stopping you from going to the person you like?
nothing.. happily together...


14. When was the last time you cried?
last night


15. Is there anyone you could do anything for?
yeaps, my love ones


16. What are you thinking about when you are falling asleep?
i was thinking abt heaps of stuff last night, couldn't sleep.... =S


17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Landlady


18. What is your favourite song?
no faves... maybe Kekasih Gelapku


19. What are you doing right now?
typing answers to this and chatting


20. Who do you trust right now?
my fam, bf n frens.


21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
H&M in Wesel, Germany... i think la.. i don't remember from which outlet i bought it from.


22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
Nopez


23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
HQ, the next room


24. Describe your life in one word.
it's going... lols


25. Who are you thinking of right now?
my syg


26. What should you be doing right now?
Essay.


27. What are you listening to?
tercipta untukmy - ungu


28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
i dunno


29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
i dunno... don recall


30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
hehe... ask him la.. i dunno...


31. What is your natural hair colour?
Brownish black


32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
youtube


33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
me


34. What do your hear?
the song la


35. Is your hair curly or straight?
neither...


36. Has anyone called you "scrumptious" before?
Nopes


37. Do you have a best friend?
cloze frenz


38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
Nopes


39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
yups


40. Have you ever change clothes in a vehicle?
hehehe.... yesss


41. Are you happy with life right now?
its alright


42. Are you currently jealous?
yessss!! of people who are back home... =P


43. What jewelry are you wearing right now?
rings XD


44. What were you doing on Friday night?
went to watch wolverine


45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
got la... who never


46. Have you ever broke someone's heart?
hehhh... got


47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
Nopez


48. What was the last reason you went to doctor for?
errr... ohhhh.. i remember... coz i fainted


49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
4 plus... coz i cannot sleep


50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
hehe.... much more longer than a year... ho syg ho?

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

OMG. I can't believe that you volunteered. lol. I did it because i was tagged by multiple people. lol.

ShaLyN said...

haha.. i believe either... XD boredom...