CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Tuesday 2 September 2008

Weight Craze

Haha... At least I am improving right?? Blogging now.. =P

Argh... I just heard that one of my friends lost a lot of weight!! I am like... more than 10kg heavier than her!! Actually I don't even care.. haha! But I don't know why I'm crazy over losing weight... Sigh... GIRLS! lol!

Ach jaaaa.... I am recovering from my sickness.... I feel very very guilty actually, 'coz I don't know whether it was me who spread my sickness to my other friends. T.T 2 of them are quite sick but not as sick as I was, but 1 of them is soooo soooo sick.. like... worst than I was. Sighhh.... I don't even know where I got this sickness from in the first place... But it wasn't my fault right? I have to recover soon!!! In 2 weeks time I'm gonna meet up with my young cousins, and I don't wanna spread it to them.

Spring has arrived since yesterday... but I am missing Winter already... I rather it cold than hot. I don't know why. Haha! But I complain when it's cold too. Sighhhh sighhhh sighhhhh... I complain too much... I am not looking forward to Summer.... *shakes head* no way!! The only thing I'm looking forward in the Summer month is.... MANGOES!!!!! and also.... my Mummy and Daddy, and Arlene and Matt are coming!!!!!

can't waittttt!


PS: I feel like KFC and Hungry Jacks.... arghhh.... food cravings!!

1 comments:

Eve said...

i also want kiam pui aka gam fei aka los weight-.-
lets gambateh together!
do take good care o...I'm feeling much better edy!!!!
btw i tagged u......c my blog