CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Thursday 4 September 2008

sickness spreader

sighhhh.... so sad.....

oh... today's Hui Quan's birthday.. not sad about that.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUI QUAN!!!!!!!!
She's a sweet person and therefore had a sweet birthday. hehe... it rained, but I hope she had fun... feel so guilty I didn't actually plan any surprise party for her... but anyway, Carrie did... and the whole IES who were at G2 during lunch helped us sing happy birthday to her... yeahhh... nice one! so sweeettttt!!!!

Sighhh.. right... going on to topic...

I feel bad that more people are getting sick... apparently it's all because of me... Why isn't it Shun?! He's sick too... =( sighhh... anyway... yea... me... sickness spreader... they should really lock me up... stop me from going and infecting more people.....

sadddd.........

i don't like being sick......

T.T

0 comments: