CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Tuesday 16 September 2008

I must learn to SHUT UP!!

I feel terribly bad!!! T.T Sighh... I should really REALLY control my big mouth but I am really extremely terribly sorry!!!! I was complaining about something, and the person who was directly involve heard me I guess... I really didn't mean to say that... =(

Anyway, to change the topic... I suddenly have the urge to cook. Stop staring at me like that ok... I do cook! Not often but, yes.. I do cook ok! The last time I cook, I made my version of mash potatoes, which turned up really really good! It was mash potatoes with bacon and veggie. Healthy ey? =P

Now... I was just browsing some of the simple recipes online... Some caught my eye... yeah, will let you guys know how it turn out when I finally decide to try it out...

I miss piano! Argh! I don't know why I'm always like this. I always want things when they're not available. When I was home, I don't think I even played that often! Sighh... First I missed playing guitar, now piano... soon it'll be violin. Though, I don't really like it, I don't know why. Haha. Ach jaaaaa, though the school has a piano room, it's like really fully booked when I have time. Maybe I should hang out more at Allan Music shop thingy. I can't remember the name. I found some nice piano music too, will print them out soon. I hope I can try them out soon!

Oyeeee... getting fat. I seriously don't know what to do to lose weight... haha. I know exercise right? Easier said than done... Owells, I have to find a way before I come back.. I wanna eat eat eat when I reach home!!!

Can't wait!

3 comments:

Jeffrey said...

i wanna try !! ur version of mash potato...!!
XD

ShaLyN said...

haha... u wait la.. until i come back. haaha....

Livvy said...

yayaya..!! must cook for me oo