CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Sunday 21 September 2008

lil miss me...

Haha! I'm such in a mood to blog!

Missing home... I can't believe I went shopping and I only spent $20! Proud of me! An achievement! Haha... I resisted temptation... well, almost... Hehhh! But I had a good bargain alright... 4 DVDs for $20. I bought Pearl Harbour (I haven't watched it), Little Man Tate, A Christmas Carol, and Agent Cody Banks 2. Yeaaaa... Soooo... I have to control myself from watching tho! I've got an English essay dued this Friday. But shopping's such a great exercise! LOL! Well, for me it is, I have to walk about 45 minutes to town! After church, I can spend like 3 hours non stop walking!! And then I have to walk home again... But don't ask me why I'm still putting on weight, no idea. I calculated right, by the rate I'm walking now, I should be as skinny as those model gals, but somehow something somewhere went wrong.


Oooh, I spent like almost an hour playing piano at Allan's again. Woohoo... But I don't think I'm as good as anyone there. Sadness~~ Should have practised harder last time... Ach jaaa... too late for regrets... This is like me and Chinese. Haha! I want to learn it now when I don't have the chance, and when I had the chance I didn't bothered.


And oh, I found another hobby. Haha! Camwhoring... LOLzzz!




PS: something to ponder upon... If you met an ordinary man, who looked just like your average neighbour dude, who just walked down the road today and claimed that he was Jesus, would you believe him? What if he WAS Jesus?

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

hahaha..lolz.."something somewhere went wrong."

^.^

ps- I'm putting my stakes on banana , cos all you have to do is to squeeze it and press it into a model airplane. but a rather disgusting one , i might say
=D

ShaLyN said...

ooo... u talking about my random question. lolzzz!!!