CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Wednesday 24 September 2008

Guitaring around...

I can't remember what I wanted to blog about... o.O and the cigarette smoke is bothering me and giving me a headache. No I did not smoke! I think it was the bus driver outside my window 'coz the bus stop is right outside my window, and it's like the last stop, so the bus drivers always wait here for about 15 minutes before starting their route again.

Oh ya... It's almost Raya holidays for people in Malaysia... and they all are going back... while me? Still stuck here... haihzzz... But December's coming soon... But that just means November's coming sooner, and I don't want November to come, 'coz that means finals. Can I just jump to December? LOL!

Arghh, I've go sooo much work to do.. But I'm so not in the mood to do. Economic's commentary, English essay, and writing up my Business interview. Aiyaaaa... So lazy!!

Oh yaaaaa, I've been learning Cantonese and Hokkien today. Haha.. But I got so mixed up! =s I know I know, they sound so different right... Still confusing ok... my brain isn't that big lo... =P hopefully by the end of this year I'll pick up enough Hokkien to converse with my grandparents, but I doubt it. Haha!! I don't wanna be "kantang" or "banana" anymore!! Stop laughing la you guys... Must support me mah.... LOLzzz!

Anywaysssss... looking forward to this weekend! Going to Gold Coast... Haha... I think I'll never be sick of that place! Gonna go see my cousin performing an Indonesian dance or something like that.

I have to go do some work... lazy lazy lazy...

I'll show you what I've been doing lately... Haha... I "guitar-napped" Chris' guitar yesterday WITH his permission, so it wasn't really guitar-napping... So yea... I've been playing that since yesterday...


ignore my untidy bed... told you I'm lazy =P

Can't blame me.. I'm sooo tired... and guitar just release my stress.... I had lessons from 9am today until 5.30pm ok.. without any breaks... yes, that means no lunch break too... tired tired tired, but my English essay's dued this Friday, so I have to do it... annoyingness!

0 comments: