CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Monday 29 September 2008

Still very much awake at 2.20am on a Monday morning

I know, I know... I should be in bed... but... lazy... haha! I just finished my Economics commentary la... If you really wanna know, I think I wrote a whole lot of bull in it... I really don't know what to write and what should I be writing... Sigh, see... boys and girls, this is the result of last minute work. You just crap your way through assignments... which most of the time you'll end up with crap marks too.


Anywayzzz, I have NO IDEA why I'm still very much awake. I was very tired in the afternoon... I slept in the train! Lucky I woke up at South Brisbane, if not I might've missed Roma St Station!! Oh, I was at the Gold Coast for the weekend to give my support and love to my dearest, pretty cousin who was having a dance performance on Saturday. LOLz!



My highlight of the weekend

I went to the Gold Coast on Friday after lunch... I sort of ate all my leftovers which has been sitting inside the fridge for ages. Haha... Then, the rush to finish Internet credit while packing... Finally only leaving the house at 2.50pm. Then took a bus down to Roma St, which then I caught the train to Nerang. Boy, was the train full!!! I'm never ever gonna take the train on a Friday afternoon when people finish work!! Anyway, I was lucky to get a seat, but I was battling with my eyes to stay awake. I was afraid I might fall on the guy next the me. And he was dozing off too!! Arrived at Nerang at about 4.35pm, and then my aunt and cousins took me to I-don't-remember-what-beach but they had this really good Fish & Chips shop with a fish market or something like that. I don't know how to describe it except it must a pretty good 'coz there were loads of locals queuing up for food.


Then on Saturday the dance performance and the meeting up with the Chan clan... lolz.. It was fun meeting everyone again... It has been sometime since the last I saw them... Fine, it was just a few weeks ago but still... long time ago. LOLz! Then that evening, we went to another cousin's place to swim... We wanted to, but the water was freezing so we played wii instead. Oh, a reminder to self: ask Matt to get Mario Race thingy game... haha


Then on Sunday, which was yesterday, we went to Burleigh Beach (i think it's spelt like that). There we made our sandcastle, while the guy-next-to-us' stuff were pecked to death by a wild bush turkey. The male turkey had this yellow skin thingy around its neck, and my little cousin Thomas said, "Look the turkey's wearing a necklace!". How cute is that!!


The kids building the sandcastle


After that we went for lunch and got Thomas a train (he's obsessed with Thomas Train, you should hear him say Island of Sodor, "Eiyan Shodoe"). He's soooo adorable! Anyway, after that they send me to Robina where I took a train up to Brisbane.


I'm so confused! I keep thinking I'm going up to Gold Coast and down to Brisbane, when it's the other way round... Or is it... oh wells, just look at the map! LOL!


here's me with Thomas...

Ok, I better try to get some sleep now... Somebody's quoting my "I swear it's this house that's making me sleep late". That quote sabo me la... Haihzzz...
Righty-O... Gute Nacht! Good night! S'lamat malam! Buenos noches (if that's how it's spelt), Wan An (Chinese??).. haha.. ok.. fine, language fail! LOLz...

0 comments: