CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Thursday 4 September 2008

TAGGED BY EVE

okie... don't know why I'm doing this.. but since she personally wrote in my blog that she tagged me... i suppose i need to do this. lol.. right...

TOP 25 embarassing incidents in my life
1. when I was in Primary 1, i think it was first day of school... I got bored, so I entertained myself by singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" WITH actions to myself...
2. ohh, when Titanic was just out on video, I was so engrossed with it and I wanted to show my mum, and I thought she was at the back of me, so I grabbed her hand, only to realise after 5 mins of tugging that it wasn't my mum, and it was in fact an old man!!
3. In Primary School, it was the start of a new year... I forgot... and I walked into my old classroom, and I didn't stop until I was half way in!!!
4. One day, I was waiting for my dad to pick me up... i think I was in Primary 6, Royston remember this incident 'til this day... anyway, I got sick of waiting after 2 hours, I crossed the drain (shortcut) to get to the payphone... instead I fell, and scar my leg.... it's still there. =(
5. When I first started to learn how to ride a 2-wheel-bike, me being me... even though I still couldn't, I still went and try to ride... ended up falling into the drain...
STOP LAUGHING!!!
6. oh.. in Form 2.... I got stressed from prefect duty that i broke down and cry and I was sobbing like a mad child...
7. few months ago when I just moved into my apartment, my friends and I were talking very loudly and laughing our heads off until the RA came and told us to keep quiet!
8. i laughed loudly in church one day... so embarassing!!!
9. my friends and I were talking in church until we got told off....
10. i got drunk... (don't wanna elaborate on that.... it was my 18th bday)
11. my sis and I were laughing sooooo much in the car when our parents were grocery shopping and a friend spotted us...
12. my sports teacher kept using me as an example... embarressing examples... but.... no hard feelings.. the examples were pretty funny! haha
OMG... still got so many more to list down.. i can't remember anymore!
13. oh.. one day during Taekwondo training, I ge kiang use my other leg to kick.. and I ended up falling down hard on my butt... damn pain!
14. another training, i was talking too much that my taekwondo master got piss off and ask me to stand in front and talk... -.-
15. speaking about talking... in form 4... my Sejarah teacher keep picking on me and Ko because we always talked...
16. until form 5 when we didn't sit next to each other, she asked, "ei, Sharlene, why are you not sitting next to Ko?"
17. i visited my uncle's office for the first time in Gold Coast, and one of his workers thought I'm married to my cousin's husband's brother... 0.o
18. i drew on the walls when I was very young, and few years later.. when people came for visit I got embarrassed...
19. my music teachers complained to my mum I was sms-ing a lot during music class...
20. i read mobile as mo-bi-le....and still asked what is that... O.O
21. I read another one as "anotherone", and thought it was a science term
22. somebody told me that I'm fat....
23. I played hula hoop on stage.... and I lasted the longest... and after few minutes... I kept going and going.... and then I let it fall coz people were staring...
24. i vomited out soya milk in kindergarten....
25. i kept disturbing my bro in church when he was still a baby and made him cry... and people still remember that...

there you go... 25 most embarrassing stunts I did during my 18 years alive....

arghhh.. I can't believe I'm posting this up!!!

3 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Wei.. why u post 25 ..!!! SO much...lol

Eve said...

-.- cos she is shalyn.unlike wan ming!!!!!did 10 nia...sukahati tukar the game rule of mine!!!

ShaLyN said...

hahaha.... coz it's named 25 top embarrassing situations or sth like that... lol