CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Saturday 13 September 2008

nothing better to do...

Well... Actually I have things to do... But... not in the mood, besides, I bet you all know how last minute I am anyway. Haha! Ssshhhhh! Mum's not supposed to know!!!

Don't know why I just felt like blogging... I don't get how fast this whole week has past! And... remember my weight craze a few days back, or was it weeks. Well, so not working. haha!! Oh wellz, I'm coming back with extra Aussie souvenirs to add on my German souvenir... If you know what I mean. Haha!!

Know what... I wanna learn Hokkien, Cantonese, and Spanish!!! But all so not working! LOL! I think I need to spend like a month with my grandparents back in Johore to master the Hokkien language, and then spend like another few months at my cousin's in laws place to master Canto, and then.... fly to Latin America to learn Spanish!!! Sighhh, I should have studied languages!!! It's soooo fun... LOL! Now I'm talking. Haha... Wait 'til I learn the grammar and then I'll start complaining. Achhh, regretssss.... I wish I really paid attention and learn Mandarin well... haha... How was I to know that I'll actually want to speak this language. Help me people, improve my Chinese!!! I don't wanna be the "banana" anymore. Haha! Oh ya... Any German speaking people here?? I need to improve my German and avoid forgetting it!

I'm starting to talk crap now... lolzzzzz....

OH YAAAAA!!!! ALEX (my cousin) IS GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FUTURE NEWLY WEDS!! My whole family's not going... Arlene (my sis) has her trials soon, like on Monday or something, so Dad's flying alone. Poor thing... I wish I'm home now... then I can follow my Dad too.... But I think the AS trials are around this time too.... Sigh, COUSINS!!! Pick a better time to get married can!! You guys always pick the exam periods. LOL!

Alrightyyyy... I think I better stop before I bore you guys to deathhh!!

Ooohhhhh yaaa, before I forget.... HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!!!!!!

0 comments: