CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Wednesday 1 October 2008

SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!

Selamat Hari Raya to all Malaysians celebrating Hari Raya...

Wishing all other muslims Eid Mubarak!

Haha.. I don't even know whether it's correct. I'll just assume that it is correct. Haha... Oh mienzzz, i miss rendang, and lemang, and kari ayam, and all the other nice food... sighhh...

On Thursday, for Business class, we need to bring food which relates to a leader we respect... since I'm feeling so patriotic suddenly I decided to do on a Malaysian leader... who is pretty successful... I hope you guess right... Know the slogan, "Now everyone can fly"? Yeapz, doing on Tony Fernandes... though I haven't thought of what Malaysian food to bring...

0 comments: