CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Tuesday 7 October 2008

Tagged by Livvy

I'm not sure when exactly was I tagged.. only noticed today. lolz! oops.. so anyway, here it goes...

1. How old are you?
18 tho it doesn't feel like it.

2. Are you single?
not available la... lolz

3. In what age do you think you’ll get married?
at 25 or 26. hehe... dah graduate maaa...

4. Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now?
if he's the one, ok la...

5. If not, who do you want to marry?
hmmm, good question.... who owh? hahaha...

6. Do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional church wedding?
beach!! lolz... no la... traditional church def!

7. Your ideal motif?
motif of wad?? I don't understand.. sorry..

8. Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
EUROPE TOUR!!!! woohooo!!! Gonna go to Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Prague etc. Kesian my future husband.. haha!

10. Do you want an extravagant or a simple wedding?
in the middle la... janji can bayar cukup.

11. Do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own?
haha.. make up on our own! woohoo, am I adventureous!! LOLz!

12. How many layers of cake do you want to have?
ermmm, the normal one la. haha! i don't even know!

13. Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
Hotel maybe... IF I'm getting married in Malaysia, def air conditioned hotel!! people're gonna die from the HEAT!!

14. When do you want to get married, evening or morning?
ehmmm... morning in church....

15. You’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
indoors... unless its at the beach... woohoo!! actually really depends on where. omgg, why am I planning so soon!! o.O

16. Do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
yea sure!

17. no ques.. jump!

18. Name the song/tune you’d like played at your wedding?
ehmmm, you look beautiful tonight? or I do by 98 degrees... no idea laaa!

19. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Def night person!

20. Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
not so solemn la...

21. What age do you want to get married?
didn't I answered this? 25, 26...

22. Describe your ideal husband.
funny!! haha, caring, loyal, loving, responsible... etc.. the cliche punya answer la...

23. Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal?
i don't mind... I quite like my cousin's informal kampung wedding... good food and good fun!!

24. Champagne or red wine?
champagne... XD

25. Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
after settle down la... bet hubby gonna get real drunk...

26. Money or household items?
ha?? u mean gifts ka? dua2 pun boleh...

27. Who will pay for the bills?
you sponsor.. lolz!! ermmm... 50-50? i dunno...

29. Do you think you will still be a virgin until you get married?
dunno

30. Will you always be true to your wife/husband?
of coz la... if dah kahwin, and dah sign and swear everything... sure la kan...

31. How many kids do you want?
3 or 4? lolz.. I dunno...


alamak Olli!!! Apsal you give me survey pasal kahwin ar?? Still young la... haha!! omg...
I tag LIEW WAN MING, EVELYN, HUI QUAN...

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

OMG.y tag me!!! about marriage some more..goodness me..that's ages to go..

ShaLyN said...

because Ollivia tagged me... lolz...