CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Wednesday 15 October 2008

a lazy ass I am

I've been complaining why others haven't been updating their blogs... but.. haha.. look who's talking hey?

There's like a million things to do, and I'm waiting until the night before to start doing them. Should REALLY change that, but... so far no mood to start anything... BorinGzzz... Aiyaaa, Math test on Friday, Business presentation & Behavioural Science seminar & Economics commentary all dued next Wednesday... crap... Then there's English report... I'm being a baby here but not doing anything about them. Lazy... Haha... Oh wells...

On the other note, I CAN'T wait to get exams over and done with. COZ THAT MEANS A HELL LOT OF TIME ON MY HANDS!!!

Time for souvenirs shopping (Ko gave me a HUGE shopping mission), shopping for myself, time to lose weight (for real), go to the beach, play badminton, go dance lessons (planning to... who wanna join?? of coz it'll have to be in Kuching, lolz), learn Mandarin - as in going to actual lessons, bake, cook up recipes I'm dying to try out, ooh, play piano & guitar (& maybe violin ~ see mood and see whether I remember how to.. lolz)... and etc...

OMG I'M EXCITED!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Eeeee. what dance ?? Hahaha...
wow...Hw HUGE is the shopping mission ?Bt, I'm sure you will enjoy it ..Rite??
Can't wait to get over my finals as well !! @@

Blogger said...

oh oh yes yes souvenir shopping!! I ALSO HAVE TO DO IT! Keep forgetting. maybe this sunday go to riverside get more soap. hmm.