CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Saturday 30 August 2008

BeingME

Okie.. I realised that I'm such a lazy pig! Haha.. I totally ignored my blog.. I probably am the worst blogger on earth... Haha!! Bear with me people... I'll try to update this as much as posible. lol!

Soooo... let's start.... What did I do today?


Woke up early... like 9ish?? Ok, fine. it wasn't that early... shoot me. =P went down to the market, and saw nothing interesting or nice to be worth buying... Then... went to town... Chris.. a friend of mine wanted to get guitars.. he asked me for my advice.. HAHA!! I don't know why he trusted me... anyway, he got this dreadnought yamaha acoustic guitar which was not bad at all. It was cool... I'm so gonna hang out more often at his place playing the guitar. lol!!! Anyway, I checked out the piano there too. AWESOMEEE!!! I miss playing piano... ohhh, and then.. there's this piano teacher who came up to me and said, "You're classical trained aren't you? Try getting some Jazz books over there. They're good". And I was just like *mouth open wide*. Anyway, so in LOVE with the music store!!!!!!

Then I went down to South Brisbane with Hui Quan to meet up with my gorgeous cousins. We had dinner together, and then after dinner we were just in time for the fireworks which were so good!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!!! You guys should really have seen them... haha... oh.. and the jets!! COOL!!

Anyway, I had a great time!! Definately going next year!!

Some photos to share....


The jets and the fire works...

Sorryy, they're not that good... but you get the picture, don't you?

0 comments: