CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Thursday 28 August 2008

Sick on my 18th Birthday...

I knowwww!!!! Annoying right?? I already felt the sickness creeping into my body on Monday. Well, my friend told me to eat some medicine, but me being me, didn't wanna eat 'coz I have this notion that I won't get sick... Well, it got worst on Tuesday, which was my birthday. Felt so emo too on Monday... Oh ya, I forgot to mention that I was in the Gold Coast last week.... Time really flies ey... Anyway, IT WAS AWESOME!!! First 2 nights were spent with friends... and then I countinued my holidays at my relative's house... Supposed to spend only 1 night there, ended up spending an additional 3 nigths... Haha... But it was fun!

On Monday, I went to Vivaldi concert, which probably was a waste for me since I was already not feeling well and I fell asleep like half of the concert. =( BUT!! I can say that the Spring and Summer were good. I was soooo drowsy in Autumn, and Winter I was drifting in and out of sleep already. So saddddd!!! =(

I was soooo sick on Tuesday, but it was a pleasant surprise my friends made for me... Deanic baked like 3 cakes in total, my housemate Sam gave me chocs, Hui Quan and Carrie made a Video for me... no elaborations.. haha! and Robbie gave me a Korean doll magnet, Deric sort of like souvenir/bday pressie for me were bangles and a magnet thingy, which was cool!! I totally didn't suspect anything!!!! Prolly coz I was so sick anyways...

ANYWAYYYY... I had a lil too much to drink... and ermmm..... no comments.. haha... you just go figure yourself...

On Wednesday, it was soooo bad..... I was soooo sick!! Skipped school.... Didn't feel any better tho... so today went to see the doc... Spent like $50 in total!!! $25 for consultation (after insurance) and then $25 for the medicine.

Ahhh... it sucks being sick...

0 comments: