CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Tuesday 29 July 2008

emo+lame=shalyn

Ash came up with that equation...

I miss everything!!! Arghhh... I'm not homesick... I know I'm not.. I can't be homesick... I'm just emo... sighhh...

His scent filled up the room as he sat next to me... But he was just a stranger... somebody I didn't even know... but his scent.... that scent, I know... Sigh... reminded me of somebody... Should I be even thinking about him? Should I forget him? dunno... random... I hate randomness... oh... that happened today.. nothing to do with my title. lolzz

Oh... back to topic... emo+lame=shalyn... why?
'coz I was emo yesterday.. and lame too?? Haha... sad... miss u guys loads... Went to school on monday to be so emo... I thought I was normal, until people started asking why am I so emo... I think I should change to dress up like emo... since I'm so one. wtf...

but thinking more about it... I don't even know what triggered this feeling. so weird... Can't wait for mum and dad to come... I totally miss Matt and Lene so much!! Can't wait to see them again... and go shopping... and drive.. YESSSS, I MISS DRIVING!!! the worst thing is that, I think I don't even remember how to drive... o.O

0 comments: