CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Tuesday 22 July 2008

missing my guitar...

So... here's the long awaited entry... lolzzz... yeah, I'm still alive...


Feeling emo lately... no idea why... the funny thing is that I've been doing so many fun things that it's rather impossible to be emo... Two nights ago I dreamt about losing my teeth. o.O and so I decided to go search for a meaning of this dream. There wasn't really anything else better to do except for my business homework, math homework, econs seminar and assignment... so yeah, I came across this site at a friend's place. And it said, if you dream about your teeth, it is "Normally an unfavorable sign in a dream. It signifies displeasure and also shows that you are afraid of losing someone dear to you." so weird...



So random...


0 comments: