CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Monday 31 December 2007

If the snow won't come to me... I'll go to the snow!

and that was exactly what I did...


No... Actually, that was what my host dad did... He brought me to the snow... Was really nice of him tho... After all these depressing stuff going around my head. Not that he's not nice normally... I mean, he is nice all the time... well, you get what I mean, don't you?


So like... we drove about 2 to 3 hours to the highest point of Nordrhein-Westfalen, the region where I'm staying in Germany, which is Kahler Asten. I woke up at about 8am AGAIN! You know, this waking up early stuff is really driving me up the wall... 'coz I get so tired afterwards but I can't sleep. Annoying that is! So after breakfast we got dressed up all warm and all in the quest to find snow. Tell you the truth, I didn't believe that I would see snow at all since it was really warm... ok, 6° isn't really that warm, but warm for snow to snow... get what I mean? No? Egal.... And then as we got nearer and higher the temperature dropped 0.5° every 100m higher. Hah! I knew that from Form 3 Geography and today I witness the phenomena! LOL!


Anyways, we saw snow on the cars in the opposite direction, and I got excited like what. And then.... we started to see snow on the side of the road... and then on signboards, and trees... and then... It started to snow!! Ok, it was more rain than snow... but who cares... it's still snow.


So we got out of the car into the freezing cold outside... and started walking... and walking... and then we saw some snowmen.... And then my host dad asked whether I wanted to take photo with the snowman... I was like, pffff, I'm here with loads of snow...as if I wanna take photo with some snowman some other people build... I also can build one myself. Haha... Well, I tried... my host dad helped... So we rolled the snow into a ball... no wait... 3 balls... I made 2, and he made 1. He didn't have gloves with him so it was too cold for barehands. Imagine... -0.5°!
If you're wondering the photo up there... it's my snow ball... Hard ok to make it really round... don't believe?? Make yourself then... then see who laugh at who's.... =P

So yeah... after few minutes of hard cold work... my snowman was finished. Well, I won't say I did a great job, besides it IS my first snowman in my life... and it was frigging cold!! and it was cold... and did I mention it was FRIGGING COLD??

You guys still wanna see my snowman ar?? Really??? Don't laugh then...

I said, DON'T LAUGH!!

Don't laugh means don't laugh...


I told you not to laugh...

3 comments:

Audrey Yu said...

*controlling laughter*

Well, Sharlene, it's a... nice snowman.. but...

*burst out laughing* HAHAHAHAHA~

Sorry sorry, it was funny man!!

Errm... I was saying... the snowman looks like he's on diet...

*ROFL*

Eve said...

wahaha
cute-nya ur snowman.....
i din lauf,reli,swear*crossing my fingers*

Jeffrey said...

*lmao*
haha..well..seriously , your snowman looks like he had starved for days.
haha..