CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Thursday 20 December 2007

It snowed!

Hahaha! I'm so frigging high because it snowed. Wakakakaa! *laughing like a mad girl*

Yeah! It actually snowed today! I can't believe it either!! Ok, ok... It isn't how you think it is. It isn't the big fluffy snowflakes kind of snow. It's more santan kelapa kind of snow. Don't believe? Fine! I've got proof!!

Told you it looks like santan!


So this morning I got a call at about 8.30am, and was ready to get really piss off at the caller 'coz hallo? It's the holidays! Turns out it was Mami telling me it snowed. I jumped out of bed, look outside, saw nothing, got dressed and went straight out into the -4°! Haha, it was really cold!!

Frost on the grass

Of course I brought my camera with me. I mean, hallo? How many times in your life will you see snow if you come from Malaysia??

my humble dorf, Hünxe.

That's Akira, my schatzi...

So yeah, now I'm so happy like what. But what I want now is more snow. I guess it's too much to ask, but a girl can dream, can't she? =P Well, they said it will not snow didn't they? and today it snowed!! Woohoo!!

1 comments:

Jeffrey said...

lolzz..
snow..i want snow..
sobs..