CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Monday 17 December 2007

It's -2° and I STILL haven't seen snow!

Yup, that's preety annoying... when you look so much forward for snow... Anyways, other than the disapointment of snow, it was a cool week tho. Annie, the first host daughter of my host family was here for a visit with her brother, Harry... Yeah, it was really cool! =) Well, for one I got back most of my English! =D

I hate school! I had like one period of History today, and then 3 free periods so I'm back home, and then 3 more periods and I'm home again. Bahhh! Thank God it's only 5 minutes away, if not it'll be annoying!

Somehow I can't get to school on time... Especially on Monday mornings... like, it doesn't matter what time I get up, I still get to school 5 minutes late for History. I woke up early today, but... yeah, I still got to school 5 minutes late. Weird but true. Na ja...

The time is scaring me! I have like less than a month now... and like, yeah, it's too fast! Hate it, but can't stop it!

Guess this is an annoying post.... I guess 'coz I'm annoyed. Can't help it tho. LOL! Hope your's wasn't as annoying as mine.

0 comments: