CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Wednesday 19 December 2007

Wondering...

Ach jaa.. My exchange year is going to end soon. It sucks bad, but life goes on. Anyway, I've been thinking, I've been here for almost a year, but I still can't speak the perfect German I thought I could. A bummer, but I'm quite proud of myself tho. I mean, I couldn't speak a word of German before I came, except Guten Tag, Wie geht's and all those simple stuff. 9 months, or maybe 10, I don't know... I stop counting ages ago... anyway all the time here, and now I can at least understand and speak my mind. I guess it would've helped if I countinue taking German lessons, but being the lazy ass I am, I didn't. Na jaaaaa...

I am wondering why is my house phone back home always engaged? I thought of calling home... but I can't even reach the home line. I don't even know why I wanna call home. Weird. Haha! Guess I just wanna say hi. I don't remember when was the last time I called. Hmmmz, probably ages. Ne, not getting homesick. LOL! Don't worry.

Guess I'm just bored...

bored...

bored...

bored...

2 comments:

Eve said...

u wan me help u in contacting ur fam?shalyn btw tagged u!

ShaLyN said...

haha.. thanks...but i managed to get them. =)