CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Monday 24 December 2007

Merry Christmas!!! Frohe Weihnachten!!

Everywhere else is feeling christmassy... except me... o.O

It's Christmas Eve, and it's the holidays... yet I woke up at 8.30am. siaw I know! I guess that's how I got my bad mood to start the day. Anyway, I only got out of bed at around 10.30 plus. Went downstairs, and found Lars clad only in boxer shorts and socks in the kitchen eating something. A thought went through my mind, "Gibt's nicht frühstuck heute oder was? Wo ist Mama und Papa?". (Is there no breakfast today or what? Where's Mama and Papa?) I said Morgen, took the scissors and got some wrapping paper and went upstairs again, and started wrapping up presents. An hour later, Papa came to my room and told me "Frühstuck ist fertig" (breakfast's ready). Apparently they were stuck in a queue in the supermarket. There wasn't any Brotchen today, so it was only some bun with raisins in it which I didn't like, and croissants... yummy!After breakfast, went up in my room again... and I have no idea what to do... So here I am, chatting and blogging.. on Christmas Eve.
Well, to you guys over there, I hope you had a better Christmas Eve to start with. =D
MERRY CHRISTMAS, FROHE WEIHNACHTEN,
FELIZ NAVIDAD, SELAMAT HARI NATAL!

a picture I took some days ago, too bad the frost didn't last. Looks like I'm not having a white christmas after all.

0 comments: