CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Wednesday 12 December 2007

1 month left...

Yup... time actually flies. It's scary how I feel like I just arrived and that I'm new and stuff, and now I'm leaving in 1 month. It just doesn't feel right. It's just weird! I mean, it was so long ago when I arrived... right?

So... What did I do today?? No, I didn't celebrate. LOL! I went to school like normal. As usual 5 minutes too late, but somehow the teacher was also late today, so no one noticed that I was late. Haha! I spent the whole time in German and Religion class drawing and scribbling stuff... My teachers better not read this. ;) I never do anything in German anyway. My teacher is probably really annoyed with me. There was this one time, where everyone around me kept asking me about Malaysia. And I was like explaining to them how we have tigers, elephants, snakes, bears and stuff like that in our jungles, and they were so fascinated, and then they asked me to teach them Malay, which I did 'coz German classes are boring. I can't do anything in German. The teacher was pretty piss off at us. Hahaha... To think about it, my group there doesn't really do anything in German classes. Luca keeps talking to Jan and disturbing Isi, and he comes out with all those wacky funny ideas which keeps us laughing all the time! And Jan, he started writing this novel about some wanderer if I'm not wrong. And Lina keeps talking to Luca, and Philip keeps trying to make Lina concentrate in class, and sometimes he himself starts talking. LOL!

After school I went for Badminton as usual, but somehow today I couldn't really play. I didn't have the lust. I guess it annoyed Mami alot 'coz she wanted to play seriously but I wasn't really in the mood. And then I wanted to go jogging but somehow I didn't have time to do that, 'coz later I went to Laura's and we practise the violin abit for the recital on Saturday. Pretty excited and nervous about it! =) The Christmas Concert is on Thursday, after which I have to rush over to Gianna's birthday, and then on Friday is Kenny's Reinfeier. Party weekend again. LOL! Too bad I can't make it to Marcus' birthday but it's on the same day as Kenny's and Marcus lives like 20km from me. Oh wait, went out of topic. Sorry! Yeah, so after practising with Laura, I went swimming with Annie, Lydia, Luisa and Lisa.

Swimming was really fun. Annie (my host family's first host daughter), Lydia (from USA), and I spoke English most of the time. Ok, my English sucks really bad... somehow or other. I can't say a fluent sentence. It's scaring me! I'll die when I get back home! =P Anyway, Luisa (from Columbia), and Lisa (Lydia's host sister who was in the USA for exchange) were feeling left out. And somehow or other, I guess they hate us now. The 3 of us were always together and yeah... but anyway, I guess things work and Luisa didn't feel so left out in the end... I guess... Coz we agreed to play some games that she suggested, and we talked afterwards.

So not looking forward to tomorrow... School somehow sucks if you don't know what I mean. I mean, the people is really nice and all, but the lessons are really boring, and the teacher sucks, especially the... to think about it... I don't know any good teachers there... Ok, one... or two, but that's it.

Right, it's getting pretty late and I have to sleep if not I'll get to school another 5 minutes later. Somehow or other I can't seem to get to school on time. Haha! Big problem for me!


PS: It's only 23:15 here on the 11th of December... My blog will say it's 5am something on the 12th, 'coz it follows Malaysian time.

0 comments: