CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Sunday 2 December 2007

Flyin' home...... soon....

Yeap, you all heard it already... I'm flying home...

I got my travel details sometime last week, I guess it arrived on Thursday and I only read it on Friday. To tell you guys the truth, I'm not all looking forward to going home. Tja... but I have to anyway fly home...

Sure there are some pluses about coming home:
+ seeing my family again
+ seeing you guys again
+ eating real rice again
+ not having to spend my money again...
+ oh ya, my NEW room!

What I'm not looking forward is to
- school
- hot stuffy sweaty weather
- leaving my fam & friends here
- leaving Germany...
- leaving Europe T.T

Sighhhhh..... 5 weeks left.... damn! I haven't even thought of my farewell party yet!

oh ya, my travel details....
Leaving Frankfurt on the 11th of Jan.... Arriving Kuching, no idea, 'coz I haven't got my ticket yet...

Sighh...

Life goes on...

0 comments: