CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Thursday 29 November 2007

Crushes

Crushes come and go... But when you have a crush you can't help but to feel so over the world when he (she for guys... unless you're....) looks at your direction or poses to take a photo with you and etc. And when he... she.... wait... I know how to solve this problem... your crush... yeah, it sounds better... when your crush talks to you, and.... you feel like you're on top of the world!! Finally your crush notices you!! It's just like one of the best feelings in the world... Don't you agree??


Well... ok, I admit I have a crush... on a Handballer... So it's like a celebrity crush lah. The type of crush you know it'll only stay a crush and not more. Haha!! Tja... until I found out his web page. We are soooo near!! All I need to do is... add him! Simple as that!! But the problem is... will he add me back?? Have been debating for a long time with myself. And then... I decided to do it. I added him... And.... boahhh!! You can't imagine my feeling when I saw in my email that I have a new friend confirmed... Quick quick quick! Enter website address! Enter email address... password!!! Click friends!!! Paduhal it's another person. Haihhhh.... False alarm. And then........ just at the bottom of my start page.... I saw him!!!!! His photo!!!! HE WAS ACTUALLY IN MY PAGE!!! OMG!!! HE!! Sadly he didn't add me lah.


Haihhh... What to do? When somebody is not so pretty... or profile not attractive enough... or didn't photoshop photos to look like Shakira or Maria Sharapova or Miss World or something like that.


But then I should be contented la. I saw him what. Took photo with him. Talked to him...


Me : Hi! Darf ich ein Foto mit dir machen? [Hi, may I take a photo with you?]
Jens: Jo. [Yo]
Me : (smiling like crazy) Danke! [Thanks]


Ya... Ok, it was only one word. So what. I got my autographed ticket and also his photo!!


But still.... haihhh... so near yet so far. Sadnesss...


Tja, man kann nichts machen.

Boy, if only you knew...
PS: don't worry lah!! It was only a disapointed pose, I won't go jump out a window or something!! =P But he's soooo hot!!!

2 comments:

duh?! said...

as hot as me? =)

ShaLyN said...

hahaha... hot-er... =P no lahhh.. LOL!