CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Thursday 1 November 2007

Amsterdam Class Trip

So yeah, I was in Amsterdam again with my class this time...
Wanted to upload more photos but Blogspot got abit of problem so I can't upload the rest up. Anyway, I'll upload the rest when Blogspot is normal again.
Amsterdam is roughly about 2 hours from our school, or maybe more with traffic jams. Too long for some of us until we fall asleep on the ground.
Hallo Jan! LOL! Behind the H&M plastic you can see Luca sleeping...

I find this so hillarious... Sorry we're OPEN???

Amsterdam during Autumn. Look at how yellow the trees are.

Yay!! Happy me doing my flying pose!! Haha!


PS: Will try to upload the rest of the photos as soon as possible.

0 comments: