CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Wednesday 14 November 2007

Life after Deutschland...

Yer... just like life after death like that... Wakakaka!! Just kidding... I just received an email from my Mum and Dad (natural, of coz)... saying that I'm gonna have a new room. I AM GONNA HAVE A NEW ROOM! BIGGER! LARGER! and EMPTIER!! If there's such word. LOL! Haha! happiness~

Actually, your room will be widened and allocated to Matthew. You get the new room cos your shower space will be shared with Arlene but you will have your own sink and toilet. It will be a much bigger room. Maybe we just leave it white-washed and let you paint you won room when you come back. [what my Mum wrote]

I hope I get a new bed... 'coz I wanna go shopping for a new bed. Wakakaka! Oh ya, and a new cupboard! Haha! But I doubt it lah. What the heck is allocated??!! That means I have to walk through Matt's room or what? Sheesh! My English is deteorating like mad!

Anyway... One extra reason to look forward to home... Haha! I hope they'll gonna pick me up in KL... Then.... I won't be over weight from KL - KCH. OR we can go shopping in KL! Wakakakaaka!!! idiot, Marcus says he's gonna stay in KL for a week. haihhh! And I have to go to school pulak on Monday!! Why can't i arrive KL on Sunday??? T.T

0 comments: