CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Friday 23 November 2007

Thinking about...Mr Bruise

This week is so not my week...


1. I got a blister in my mouth, which tut total weh!!!
2. I got a bruise on my hand from Badminton. (long story)
3. Got scolded while walking the dog. Arschloch!
4. Keep waking up so late in the morning.
5. Orchestra klingt not so well today.



Haihhhh, don't know why so soi this week. I hope my blister goes away before this weekend, I don't have mood to go around Rome being not able to eat anything or drink anything. T.T Anyway, my bruise looks totally eklig!!! Looks as if got mosquitoe bite like that... but on the other hand, look as if got love bite also. Paduhal it's a bite from a racquet... namely Philipp's racquet! Haihhhhh.... My hand got the "bite" as we were playing badminton together with Jerome and Mami. Yesterday still can see the line where the racquet hit me, but today it's just... later you see the photo you'll know what I mean.




Scary right?? Bahhh!
*tut total weh = hurts alot!, klingt = sound (not sure of the spelling tho, didn't bother to look it up), eklig = disgusting

0 comments: