CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Wednesday 28 November 2007

Buon Giorno from ROMAAAAAAA!

Ciao!! Come stai??

Hello!! How are you??

As some of you guys know, I was in Rome... Yeah, ROME!!! Capital city to Italian!!! *omgomgomgomgomgomg* OK, I'll stop. *deep breath*

Left the house in Hünxe at about 2am... and then drove (not me lah! My host dad...) the 3 hours to Frankfurt Hann. Left Frankfurt at about 7am. Arrived in Rome at 9am. The view from the plane was super geil! We could see the Colosseo, Basilica di San Pietro (St Peter's Basilica), and etc.




From Rome Airport, we took the bus to Rome's Main Station, and from there on we walked to our hotel. We went to the wrong side of the Station, and after 10 minutes of walking we realise we were wrong. Had to walk all the way to the Station again, and then to the other side, and start all over again. 2 blocks, right... straight... etc. Anyway, arrived our Hotel save and sound, left our bags there and wasted no time to see ROME!

The 2 days I was there were not wasted. I saw the whole of Rome... ok, most of Rome I would put it. I was at the Vatican City, Colosseum, St Peter's Basilica, Pantheon, Fontana di Trevi, Piazza di Spagna (Spanish Steps), Church of Santa Maria and The Mouth of Truth, Basilica di Santa Maria Sopra Minerva, Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura (St Paul's Dome) and etc. Basically everything everyone wanna see in Rome.

On Saturday the weather was super, with really blue sky. We had luck, it rained while we were in the Musei Vanticani (Vantican Museum), and then after that we had only really good weather. On Sunday, it rained and rained and rained. =(

Basically I can say I met the Pope... only that he was inside St Peter, and I was outside. But then counted also as seeing, 'coz I saw him on the big screen they have outside St Peter. And it's not TV or something, it's because St Peter's too full, so the people can attend Mass outside the Basilica too. Was really cool. I heard his voice, he spoke in Latin, I catch no ball. =P

The Backstreet Boy were in Rome too!!!!!!! But I didn't see them tho. T.T Only saw their fans with autographed CD Album! Hallo!! I want one too!!




Colosseo



Not sure what is that... a view I took from the bus.


Fontana di Trevi


Pantheon

I met Gepetto!!!! He owns the most coolest shop in whole Rome!!


Basilica di San Pietro in Vaticano

Me with St Peter's Basilica!

All in all, Rome was really cool! I'll definately come back one day!!

0 comments: