CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Friday 28 December 2007

depress??

I don't know why, but the last few days were depressing... it takes so much effort just to smile, and I don't know why... It's weird tho. I mean, it's Christmas, I'm in Germany... what more can I ask?? My dream last night was really troubling... I was crying in my dream... And I don't know why!

Well, what I remembered from my dream was that, I was sitting in a corner... dark corner... hugging my legs... and crying... crying like there won't be a tomorrow... Then I woke up.

Haven't being able to sleep well for nights actually, and don't ask me what's troubling me, 'coz I have no idea.

Piss off for no particular reason... and feeling like there's no reason for smiles in the world.

Ach jaaaa... I woke up too early again today...

2 comments:

Ali said...

your going home soon, thats why. youve been talking about it and reminding yourself too much about it.

ShaLyN said...

well, u might have a point tho... but I haven't been thinking about going home... I got a shock when my host mum told me in 2 weeks I'll be back home... o.O