CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Saturday 22 November 2008

what stressed students experience...

This convo happened between a friend and I while studying...

Shalyn says:
omg
Friend says:
???
Shalyn says:
my stpd hp scared me
Friend says:
hahahahaha
Friend says:
im imagining the hp suddenly jump up and BOO you
Friend says:
HAHAHHAHAHA

Friend says:
BOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!


which reminded me of something similar that happened in my Behavioural Science class.


Rosalie (Teacher): ... that is why comedy shows producer use canned laughter to influence audience...

Me: *burst out laughing*


Whole class look at me bewildered. Their faces were literally O.O


Me: *laughing harder* Sorry... *attempts at stiffening laughter*


Then I caught Hui Quan's eye, and somehow she knew why I was laughing and she burst out laughing too!


Rosalie: Ok... What's so funny? Come on, share it with the class...

Me: Er... I'm imagining opening a can and laughter comes out...
..........

I know, I know... lame shit... LOL!!!

4 comments:

Jeffrey said...

LOL....I just finish watching some whacky stuff on youtube. And u added another dose of laughter to my day...lolzz..

ShaLyN said...

haha... ;) glad that i did. lol... sadly i'm not as happy.. sighhh...

Eve said...

shalyn,i dont have to say this but i must...SO LAME!haha

-smile always my dear-

axiz of alteration said...

mcb supa lame la u....