CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Been thinking lately...

I've been thinking... like... all the activities I did when I was still back home... Has it all gone to waste?? I feel so bad... like all those music classes my parents paid for... I've been learning music most of my life and I'm still so bad at it... The taekwondo trainings my dad once had to force me to go, and now... I can't even do a split... The "Chinese" lessons I had for 6 years in Primary school, I don't even remember a thing taught!! Handball... Athletics... Badminton... I should be more serious with everything... I start off doing something I wanna do, and then slacking down so much...

Mum & Dad... I'm sorry!! I wanna change!!

Goals to achieve:
1. get good grades
2. learn Mandarin enough to understand and speak and perhaps read and write??
3. start music again
4. continue with my sports

OMG... I sound so much like a nerd... o.O


PS: I got the scholarship interview... pray for me k??? hopefully I'll get it!! *fingers crossed*

0 comments: