CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Thursday 13 November 2008

Languages that I wanna master in my life...

  1. Mandarin
  2. German
  3. Hokkien
  4. Cantonese
  5. Spanish

I think the list will change as time goes on but so far those are the languages that I wanna master...

I saw this on Erich's blog, and oh how true it is...

AUGUST

Loves to joke. Attractive. Suave and caring. Brave and fearless. Firm and has leadership qualities. Knows how to console others. Too generous and egoistic. Takes high pride in oneself. Thirsty for praises. Extraordinary spirit. Easily angered. Angry when provoked. Easily jealous. Observant. Careful and cautious. Thinks quickly. Independent thoughts. Loves to lead and to be led. Loves to dream. Talented in the arts, music and defense. Sensitive but not petty. Poor resistance against illnesses. Learns to relax. Hasty and trusty. Romantic. Loving and caring. Loves to make friends.

Well, most of them are true... haha.. except the attractive part, and brave and fearless (well sometimes), and the talented part....

What do you think?

6 comments:

Siao Kia said...

Hmm, thirst for praise...So, "u r good?"

Jeffrey said...

I wanna master them as well..lol..but I'm adding Korean, Japanese and French to my list..OMG..language overdose...
Talented in the arts, music and defense.
perhaps...poom belt wor..=)

ShaLyN said...

@ Sem: hahaha... as in... I really appreciate it if people do see the effort I put in... as in, it feels good you know? but I'm not extreme to the extend that everything I do I need praises... lolz!!!

@ Jeff: lol!! But now kanasai already laaa...

duh?! said...

thing is can u categorise 6 or 7 billion ppl into 12 different groups? =)

ShaLyN said...

no.. don't think so.. lolz. but some do fit in.. lolz!

TzeSwee said...

1. Mandarin
2. German
3. Hokkien
4. Cantonese
5. Spanish

i tot u had oredi master le...
wanna take Phd. now ah???
lol...
just kiddin, i know it does not mean that...
(aiyak, so broken eng... hav 2 master eng 1st...kikiikii)