CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Counting down the days that passed

Saturday 22 November 2008

Studying...

Haha.. I still have Sunday left to study and then the BATTLE IS ON!!! Desperate!!! Maths have been taking up most of my time... It's frustrating when you know the formulae, you know how to do it, but somehow can't seem to get it answer!! Right???
See, even my laptop's studying!!!


Ok, the next photo is my desk... word of caution, if you're a neat freak, I don't think you wanna see it... It's in a HUGE mess... with more and more Maths notes and books!


Hardworking ler?? hahahaha... XD


K, gotta get back to studying...

Good luck and all the best to all of you who is sitting for exams and going to sit for exams...

2 comments:

ShaLyN said...

haha... wad irony... to think i did so much work and it all went down the drain... bahhh!

Eve said...

never give up!